Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tough times. Tough people

Hey there, sorry for the absence of my blogging activities. I have been quite busy these past few months, not that I'm free now. Its just I have the urge to write something right now.

So many things had happen and sometimes I feel that its too much. Too much people, too much emotion, too much to think, too much of anything else that I barely have time for myself, that I barely can breath. Well maybe me being an introvert exaggerate those feeling but sometimes I feel like hiding in the cabinet, hoping to find some kind of my own narnia which is ofcourse impossible. The harder the situation, the greater my needs to find my own time, my own space, my own narnia cabinet. The point is I need time and space for myself, and again I think its me being an introvert on the blame. Now I realized why I like to stay awake longer than other people in my home. It's because I have the time on my own. Yes I am such an introvert.

Praying does helps a lot and it is such a relieve that I have God to pray to.

Some quotes say "tough times don't last, tough people do". Yes, tough  times don't last but they have tendencies to last longer than you expected and if you're patient enough, strong enough to last even longer than the 'tough times', you (and me) will hopefully be a better person. Hopefully with God I will be a better person.

So here I am struggling to last longer than the tough times, not that I want to be the tough people. I believe I'll be a better person after all of these.

Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment